The Source Four LED Series 2 luminaire is the result of extensive experimentation with the x7 Color SystemTM to get the brightest light in the colors you use most. Colors like rose, canary yellow, sky blue and amber are up to three hundred percent brighter than those from the original Source Four LED. The Source Four LED Series 2 is so bright, so adaptable that it can be used in any position in any installation, even for long throws and front of house.
- Newly tested and rated for 54,000 hours (L70)
- Source Four LED Series 2 Lustr fixtures are based on the x7 Color System and uses new emitters that marry the spectrum together, creating up to three times brighter light in the colors you use
- Source Four LED Series 2 Daylight HD and Tungsten HD fixtures are designed for broadcast, offering flicker-free operation and high-definition lighting. With a new mix of LED emitters, the luminaires’ output is significantly brighter than the original Source Four LED white-light arrays. The Daylight HD array produces variable cool white (4000 to 6500K) light that imitates natural daylight. The Tungsten HD array matches conventional tungsten lighting, with adjustable warm white (2700K to 4500K) light. They offer tint control, so they can be tweaked to perfectly illuminate individual skin tones.
- Source Four LED Light Engine Body and Shutter Barrel assembly
- UL1573 powerCON power input cable with connector of your choice
- Soft focus diffuser
- A-size pattern holder
NOTE: All Source Four LED fixtures ship standard with a UL1573 powerCON cable including a connector of choice. When ordering, use part number 7410B7037-* connector suffix*. Connector options include: X= no connector A= Edison B= Stage pin C= Twist Lock. (powerCON jumpers are available as a substitute. Please contact your customer service representative for details)
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 years (full fixture) 10 years (LED array)