ETC’s Selador Desire D22 luminaire puts the x7 Color System™ into a compact, round washlight. Highly efficient primary lenses and careful color choices make the D22 fixture ideal for stage, studio, architecture and anywhere vibrant color and high intensity are requirements. The Selador® x7 Color System produces the widest range of spectrally-balanced saturated and tinted color choices available, while the static-white options provide an impressive punch.
D22 LED Array:
D22 fixtures are available with any one of the following arrays (not interchangeable) to best suit the intended application.
- D22 Lustr+™: Optimized array with six colors plus, highintensity white LEDs to create an ideal wash fixture for fullrange color
- D22 Studio Daylight: Contains twenty-two 5600K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable cool-white output
- D22 Studio Tungsten: Contains twenty-two 3000K LEDs for high-intensity, non-variable warm-white output
- D22 Studio HD: Combines warm white and cool white LEDs for variable-color-temperature mixing. Added to this are carefully chosen colors from the Selador x7 Color System to fill in the white LED spectral gaps, providing the richest variable-white light possible in an LED fixture.
D22 Mounting Configurations:
D22 fixtures are available in three different mounting options to fit any installation:
- D22 Portable: Standard yoke-mount hardware; power lead with Edison connector and DMX in/thru connectors
- D22 Install Canopy: Standard yoke-mount and canopy hardware; power lead with bare ends; and a permanent, single DMX in/thru cable
- D22 Track-Yoke: Track adapter and a single, permanent cable for both power and DMX in
- Hanging yoke
- Hardwired power cable with Edison connector (Portable only)
Manufacturer Warranty Included